Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Patio

After much thought and decision making, Ed and I finally had the back patio expanded and covered.  Our backyard over looks a beautiful park, but the back yard was too hot in the summer to enjoy.  The table umbrella didn't cover much and definitely could not keep up with Reese!!  Here are some before pictures: This was July 2009, Reese was 15 months old.

 Jungle and weed mess.  Round up made these weeds laugh.






I liked the bushes, but I couldn't keep the weeds from growing underneath - Be gone!

 New view from the back door!






Bailey is rolling around for joy.  She loves her new play area!

 Bigger backyard, no alien weeds.

We couldn't be happier with the completion of this project.   We were even lucky to have found a great contractor and landscaper to work with.  Since the patio's completion, we've had dinner outside every night.  We are really enjoying this summer

No comments: