Recently, it seems to be snowing in the city than the mountains! A couple of weeks ago, Ed and I took Reese to Breckenridge for a ski trip. The snow was not tons of snow, but lots of good times! Several other families joined us at the beautiful "Great West Life" home near Peak 8. We had such a good time, and Reese LOVED ski school. (Sorry for some of the grainy iphone pictures).
Ski pass on, and ready to go!

Heading up the magic carpet with Colby.

First time down. By the second day, she was able to go down herself (with some steering help)!

Out cold after the first day. She passed out in a chair, and Ed and I were able to get her J's on without her even waking up.

3 year old pajama party with Ellie, Reese, and Gretchen

Watching Bambi in their "tent".

Beautiful Breckenridge morning sky

Reese and I traveled to Dallas to visit Grandma for her birthday. We made a pit stop in McKinney to visit Penney and her beautiful girls, Sofia (4) and Vivian (9 months). Reese loved hearing about when Penney and I played together when we were young.

Fast friends!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you came by! I loved seeing the girls play!
Post a Comment